Why it works
Managing a BID involves dealing with specific people and specific paperwork. BIDRM will tell you
who to contact, what to say, and what forms to fill out.
The end result? BIDRM helps you organize your BID.
Keep the locals happy:
- Local business owners and tenants, perhaps because their taxes fund BIDs, have high demands on
BID operators. With BIDRM, you have a new channel of communication with the community: the
Internet. Use it and use it well.
- When the high demands of local business owners and tenants are met and exceeded, there is much
less hassle about increased BID membership fees.
- The end result? BIDRM helps you grow your BID.
No More Technical Issues:
- Access contact information remotely. All files automatically backed up.
- We do the technology you need. You do the work the community needs.
- The end result? BIDRM helps you stay focused on your BID.
Centralized Property Information Available 24/7:
- Searching down vital information on the neighborhood from five different sources is not efficient.
- Better information more easily obtained allows your organization to make stronger evaluations for
- The end result? BIDRM helps you improve your BID.
Get all that stuff at BIDRM.org. Instantly and accurately.
Know Your Neighborhood Personally:
- Keep notes on business and property owners and their individual needs. Share this knowledge
within your organization, cutting down on wasted time and effort.
- Retain the notes and insights of departing employees.
- The end result? BIDRM helps you personalize your BID.
What’s Going On Around Here:
. What’s the next step? What was the last step? Who’s doing what? Who needs to be told to do
what? Answer all your own questions. Instantly and accurately.
. Find other real estate professionals working in the area.
. The end result? BIDRM helps you take control of your BID.
Good Databases Are Very Valuable:
- The more information users input into the BIDRM system, the more powerful the BIDRM tools become. This stuff is important; have it on hand and keep it.
- Databases assembled using BIDRM tools remain the exclusive property of the BID.
- The end result? BIDRM helps you create extra value for your BID.
- Working closely with BIDs is in keeping with our mission of treating the New York City
markets in a neighborhood-by-neighborhood, community-oriented manner.
- But for the BID, the short-term end result is all that matters: BIDRM helps you
build a better BID.
For future features check out http://www.bidrm.org/book/future-features