Now you get to the fun part of working in New York: making it happen.
When you have the right information, and enough of it, you have the ability to take effective action. You go out into the community armed with the knowledge needed to create real change.
By using BIDRM, you can:
- Create lists which can be used for email campaigns and snail mail. (great for keeping in touch with business and property owners)
- Automatically publish your business data on a live website, and syndicate to business search engines, ie. yelp, google places etc.
- Introduce people who really should meet. For example, your contact notes remind you that a past intern wants a job working for the City of New York. Your contact notes also remind you that so and so is in charge of an apprenticeship program with the City of New York. You help the intern start his career.
- Create reports on issues and get a better understanding of who and what needs help For example, your business notes on the mattress store include mention that loitering is becoming a problem. Your business notes also remind you that the liquor store is having the same problem. Perhaps it's time to talk to security about how to combat loitering, district-wide.
- Update BID assessments with ease
- Create reports for city audits
Call or email us today for a free demo showing how BIDRM is not just a way of storing information, but a tool for creating a new and improved neighborhood.